*** Superseded by the Apex ***
Choose the wiring connection type for UK or International from the Plug Options drop-down list above.
The new PWM II controller is quite a step forward from the previous versions.
It has all the old easy to use controls, plus new features now all fitted as standard.
- Fitted with flying wires. Optional 3-Pin Plug fitted for UK market. (Choose from drop-down list)
- Upgraded to 1/24th BSCRA Power Handling with a power relay
- User selectable automatic BRAKE Sense Mode (MODE 2)
- User selectable automatic SPEED Sense Mode (MODE 2)
- User-Changeable Single and Double Finger Trigger
- 5* 12-way rotary controls on the main box (Start speed, Max Speed, Acceleration (Choke), Hold, Brake)
- 2* rotary controls on the handle (Sensitivity Curve, End Speed)
- Trigger Spring tension Adjustment Fitted as standard
- Trigger throw adjustment Fitted as standard
- User replaceable Plug-in cable from the Handle to the Control Box
- 36 Step Replaceable Nickle/Gold Contact Board with 9-point Stainless Steel contact wiper Arm.
- Control box dimensions: 120x66x40mm. Weight: 380g
- Handle weight just 150g
- Cable 45g
- Shipping weight 650g
Click the Technical Tab to see more detail on the features and operating instructions.
BLACK Output from the Controller to the Track
RED Negative (Brake)
To download for printing or on-screen reading click on the links below.
- Full Features and User Guide
- Handle Control Graphs ver 1
- Handle Control Graphs ver 2 (models from June 2014) (With Positive Curve Contact Board)
- Handle Rotary Potentiometer Option Graphs. (Plug-in alternative for rotary switches)
- Quick-Start Guide By Chris Aston (Wolverhampton Slot Car Club)
- NSCC Review
- Drive Mosfet P-Channel TO220 click here
- Brake Mosfet N-Channel TO220 click here
- Full Power Relay click here
Choose the relay coil voltage to match the old one
- Rotary Switch Knob click here
- Rotary Switch click here
- Replacement Cable click here
- Trigger Sections click here
Choose the full kit or just plastic parts