Terms & Conditions & Payment Methods
For payments within the United Kingdom
BACS: Barclays Bank Sort Code: 20 31 06. Acc # 2075 7012
PayPal/Credit Card: email@example.com
PayPal me Link paypal.me/TruSpeed
For international payments
SWIFT BIC: BARC GB22
PayPal/Credit Card: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- TruSpeed warrants that under normal use in accordance with the applicable user manual the Products,(excluding any software that is not embedded in a Product by TruSpeed) shall, at the time of delivery to Buyer and for a period of two (2) months from the date of delivery (or such other period as may be agreed upon in writing by the parties), be free from defects in material or workmanship and shall substantially conform toTruSpeed's specifications for such Product, or such other specifications as TruSpeed has agreed to in writing, as applicable. TruSpeed's sole and exclusive obligation, and Buyer's sole and exclusive right, with respect to claims under this warranty shall be limited, at TruSpeed's option, either to the replacement or repair of a defective or non-conforming Product or to an appropriate credit for the purchase price thereof. TruSpeed will have a reasonable time to repair, replace or credit. The non-conforming or defective Products shall become TruSpeed's property as soon as they have been replaced or credited.
- Buyer may ship Products returned under warranty to TruSpeed's designated facility only in conformance with TruSpeed's then-current return material authorization policy. Where a warranty claim is justified, TruSpeed will pay for freight expenses. Buyer shall pay for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, TruSpeed shall have no obligations under warranty if the alleged defect or non-conformance is found to have occurred as a result of environmental or stress testing, misuse, use other than as set forth in the user manual, neglect, improper installation or accident, or as a result of improper repair, alteration, modification, storage, transportation or improper handling.
- The express warranty granted above shall extend directly to Buyer and not to Buyer's customers, agents or representatives and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. All other warranties are hereby specifically disclaimed by TruSpeed.
- Subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth in Section 9 of the Terms and Conditions, the foregoing states the entire liability of TruSpeed in connection with defective or non-conforming Products supplied hereunder.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TruSpeed shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the agreement or the sale of any products or services by TruSpeed or the use thereof whether or not such damages are based on tort, warranty, contract or any other legal theory – even if TruSpeed has been advised, or is aware, of the possibility of such damages. TruSpeed's aggregate and cumulative liability towards buyer under any agreement shall not exceed an amount of ten percent (10%) of the related agreement.
- Any buyer's claim for damages must be brought by buyer within fourteen (14) days of the date of the event giving rise to any such claim, and any lawsuit relative to any such claim must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the claim. Any claims that have been brought or filed not in accordance with the preceding sentence are null and void.