Carrera-D VI Controller for Carrera Digital Slot Cars
- Direct plug-in replacement for the original controllers.
- Standard controller comes with a coiled cable with plugs at both ends.
- Optional Brake Button switch.
- To add the v.2 brake button click here
- To add the straight cable click here
- To add a spare coiled cable click here
You can adjust the sensitivity and feel of the controller, even while you drive.
The Brakes are applied normally when the trigger is released, but the optional Brake button applies the brake regardless of the trigger position.
- Direct plug-in replacement for the original controllers
- Sensitivity Control Adjustment Knob. Turn Clockwise to increase sensitivity
- Additional Brake Button option.
- Spring Tension Adjuster
- Nickle/Gold Plated Contact Board with Stainless Steel Wiper Fingers
- Simple new Contacts on the main board to increase reliability.
- User changeable single and double finger Trigger.
- Replaceable plug-in Cable. Optional coiled or straight cable.
Coiled cable is 40cm relaxed and 1m stretched.
Straight cable is 1.5m or 3m.
(choose from the options when ordering)
- Spare parts available on the web site
Packing Dimensions ..........200x100x40 mm
- Once you feel a scratchy operation or can hear squeaking then it is advisable to clean it.
1.. Apply a small amount of the lighter fluid, or switch cleaner/lubricant, onto a cotton bud.
2.. Through the air flow slots in the casing, gently wipe over the contacts on the board.
- Be sure not to bend the cable at the exit of the handle. The wiring will break from metal fatigue after a while and cause intermittent operation. Wind the cable into a gentle coil and it will last.