Carrera-D VI Controller for Carrera Digital Slot Cars
- Direct plug-in replacement for the original controllers.
- Comes with a coiled cable with plugs at both ends ready to use.
(40cm relaxed and 1m stretched)
- Optional Brake Button switch.
(Choose with or without brake switch from the drop-down list)
You can adjust the sensitivity and feel of the controller, even while you drive.
The Brakes are applied normally when the trigger is released, but the optional Brake button applies the brake regardless of the trigger position.
- Direct plug-in replacement for the original controllers
- Sensitivity Control Adjustment Knob. Turn Clockwise to increase sensitivity
- Additional Brake Button option. (Choose from the drop-down list)
- Spring Tension Adjuster
- Nickle/Gold Plated Contact Board with Stainless Steel Wiper Fingers
- Simple new Contacts on the main board to increase reliability.
- User changeable single and double finger Trigger.
- Replaceable plug-in Cable. Optional coiled or straight cable.
Coiled cable is 40cm relaxed and 1m stretched.
Straight cable is 1.5m, 3m or 4.5m
(choose from the options when ordering)
- Spare parts available on the web site
Packing Dimensions ..........200x100x40 mm
- The controller works in the same way as the original ones supplied by Carrera
- The Brakes are applied normally when the trigger is released, but the optional Brake button applies the brake regardless of the trigger position.
- You can adjust the sensitivity and feel of the controller, even while you drive.
Turn the sensitivity clockwise for more aggressive trigger action.
- Trigger spring tension is adjusted using the small screw just under the trigger.
This operates a little cam that pulls the spring to change the tension.
You can see it work through the clear handle casings.
- Single or double finger trigger sections are easily changed without opening the controller.
Simply slide the finger sections on and off along the specially shaped sections on the trigger body. The finger section moves away and slightly upward.
The little M2 Grub screw is used in case you want to lock the finger sections in place.
- Once you feel a scratchy operation or can hear squeaking then it is advisable to clean it.
1.. Apply a small amount of the lighter fluid, or switch cleaner/lubricant, onto a cotton bud.
2.. Through the air flow slots in the casing, gently wipe over the contacts on the board.
- Be sure not to bend the cable at the exit of the handle. The wiring will break from metal fatigue after a while and cause intermittent operation. Wind the cable into a gentle coil and it will last.