*** New Design is in progress ***
Choose the wiring connection type for UK or International from the Plug Options drop-down list above.
The new APEX controller is quite a step forward from the previous versions.
It has all the old easy to use controls, plus new features now all fitted as standard.
- Fitted with flying wires. Optional 3-Pin Plug fitted for UK market. (Choose from drop-down list)
- Upgraded to 1/24th BSCRA Power Handling with a power relay
- Automatic BRAKE motor speed sense.
- PUNCH control adjustment
- Operating frequency adjustment for motor response
- User-Changeable Single and Double Finger Trigger
- 5* 12-way rotary controls on the main box (Start speed, Max Speed, Acceleration ,Brake and Brake Attack)
- 3 controls on the handle (Coast Brake,Sensitivity Curve, End Speed)
- Trigger Spring tension Adjustment Fitted as standard
- Trigger throw adjustment Fitted as standard
- User replaceable Plug-in cable from the Handle to the Control Box
- 36 Step Replaceable Nickle/Gold Contact Board with 9-point Stainless Steel contact wiper Arm.
- Control box dimensions: 150x75x50mm. Weight: 450g
- Handle weight just 150g
- Cable 45g
- Shipping weight 800g
Click the Technical Tab to see more detail on the features and operating instructions.
BLACK Output from the Controller to the Track
RED Negative (Brake)
To download for printing or on-screen reading click on the links below.
- Full Features and User Guide
- Handle Control Graphs ver 1
- Handle Control Graphs ver 2 (models from June 2014) (With Positive Curve Contact Board)
- Handle Rotary Potentiometer Option Graphs. (Plug-in alternative for rotary switches)
- Quick-Start Guide By Chris Aston (Wolverhampton Slot Car Club)
- NSCC Review