PREPARATION How the ends are prepared ready for your use.
LENGTHS If you want it cut in to meter sections or left continuous.
QUANTITY The number of meters you require.
The cable is fabric covered and slightly twisted for extra flexibility.
This spiral version is used as the standard cable for all the analogue controllers. Overall flexibility is good, but at the crucial exit points it is fairly rigid, so metal fatigue is less likely than with softer more flexible versions.
- Order per meter as required. Cut in to meter sections or left continuous.
(Standard length fitted to the controllers is 1m)
- 6A current rating
- Used for all the analogue controllers
- BROWN (WHITE) Power (Positive or Negative from Power Supply)
- BLUE (BLACK) Output. (Power from the controller to the track)
- GREEN (RED) Brake. (Positive or Negative from Power Supply)