Full featured Quality replacement controller for Scalextric SSD Digital Slot Cars.
Digital slot-car controller with Brake and Lane Change Buttons, Sensitivity knob and replaceable Wiper Contact Board.
- Direct plug-in replacement for the original controllers
- Sensitivity Adjustment Control. (Turn Clockwise to increase sensitivity)
- Brake and Lane Change Buttons. (Red for Brake and Black for Lane change)
- Trigger Spring Tension Adjuster
- New Contact Board design (Clean without the need to open up the handle)
- Nickle/Gold Contact Board contacts with 9 point Stainless Steel Wiper.
- User-Changeable Single and Double Finger Trigger
- Plug-in Replaceable. 1.6m Cable Length (Spare cable Click Here)
- Spare parts available on the web site
Packing Dimensions ..........200x100x40 mm
This MK III version no longer needs replacement Contact board to change the curve, but is fitted with a control knob to allow you to adjust the sensitivity, even while you are racing.
Once you feel a scratchy operation or can hear squeaking then it is advisable to apply a small amount of lighter fluid or similar to a cotton bud and wipe over the contacts and wiper fingers.
The latest version has the wiper contacts accessible from the outside without opening up the controller handle. Just apply a small amount of cleaner to a cotton bud tip and gently wipe over the contacts through the air vents in the controller handle.
- Be sure not to bend the cable at the exit of the handle. The wires will break from metal fatigue after a while and cause intermittent operation. Wind the cable into a gentle coil and it will last.